Agriculture & Horticulture
In the Indian economy, the agriculture sector is one of the primary sources of livelihood for about 58% of the India Population. Agriculture has long been the backbone of India’s economy. India ranks second worldwide in farm outputs. 18% of India’s GDP has been acquired by Agriculture and it is the main source of the country’s GDP.
Services in Agriculture
- Seeds of Pulses, Cereals, etc.
- Farmer’s Training Projects
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikash Yojana (RKVY)
- Chemical Fertilizers and Chemical Pesticides
- Bio-Fertilizers and Bio Pesticides
- Agriculture / Horticulture Equipment
- Micro irrigation system.
The culture of plants for food, comfort, and beauty is Horticulture but more precisely “The cultivation, processing, and sale of fruits, nuts, vegetables, ornamental plants, and flowers as well as many additional services”.
- Supply of hybrid vegetables and high-yielding varieties of flower seeds.
- Advice and provide the proper Micro Irrigation System.
- Post-harvest management
- Landscaping Projects
- Supply of Domestic and Imported flower bulbs of Lilium, Tuberose (single and double).
- Plantation of Timber, Flowering, Fruiting, Ornamental Plants of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) i.e., Green Plantation Projects.